- Claims We Help With
- Amputation Claim
- Birth Injury & Pregnancy
- Brain Injury
- Cancer Misdiagnosis & Delay
- Care Home Negligence
- Cauda Equina Compensation
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cosmetic Surgery Errors
- Dental Negligence
- Fracture Misdiagnosis
- Failures in Surgical Consent
- Faulty Medical Products
- GP Negligence
- Hospital Negligence
- Eye Surgery Compensation
- Misdiagnosis & Delay
- Spinal Injury Claims
- Stillbirth Claims
- Surgical Errors
- Compensation Types
- Amputation Related Injury
- Bile Duct Related Injury
- Birth Related Injury
- Brain Related Injury
- Bowel Related Injury
- Cancer Related Injury
- Cardiac Related Injury
- Care Home Related Injury
- Cauda Equina
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cosmetic Related Injuries
- Dental Related Injury
- Diabetic Related Injury
- ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat) Related Injury
- Erb's Palsy Injury
- Eye Related Injuries
- Gynaecological Related Injury
- Hip Related Injury
- Knee Related Injury
- Nerve Related Injury
- Spinal Related Injury
- Orthopaedic Related Injury
- Pressure Sore Injury
- Rheumatological Related Injury
- Urology Related Injury
- Considering a Medical Claim?
- Case Studies
- FREE CLAIM ASSESSMENT >>
Rheumatology Diagnosis & Treatment Errors
It is the duty of rheumatologists to prevent rheumatic diseases. The treatment they provide requires a high level of efficiency and competency however, there are instances where these standards are not upheld and can cause further injury to you or a loved one. Examples may include a delay in diagnosis and errors resulting from surgery.
Types of Rheumatology Diagnosis & Treatment Errors
Where specialised medical treatment is not applied effectively many errors can occur. Such errors may include:
- A delay in diagnosing and treating Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Mismanagement of Osteoarthritis
- A delay in diagnosing and treating Scleroderma
- Failing to diagnosing and treating Lupus
- And other rheumatology errors
Osteoporosis or Lupus patients may suffer from unnecessary fractures or bone collapse. Where expert surgical technique is not utilised injuries can be caused resulting in further surgery, for example:
- Misaligned bones
- Incorrect placing of metal work
- Incorrect screw size
- Nerve damage
- And other rheumatology injuries
If you or a loved one has been affected by rheumatology errors in a hospital resulting in further injury, surgery or pain and suffering, Mistreatment.com may be able to assist.
Unsure if you are entitled to make a medical negligence claim?
Before you decide to bring a claim, our medical negligence team can carry out a confidential free claim assessment under no obligation for you to use the service.
Call us now for free advice.
Lines are open 24hrs.
0800 222 9800
How to seek Free Legal Advice on a No Win, No Fee?
Here at Mistreatment.com we are able to carry out a free claims assessment under no obligation, in order to establish whether your circumstances warrant a medical complaint or a medical negligence claim on a no win no fee basis.
Should your claim be considered under a no-win no-fee basis, you can decide to instruct the specialist medical negligence solicitor.
Should you decide to instruct the specialist medical negligence solicitor and your claim is unfortunately unsuccessful, you will not pay.
What can I claim for in a successful medical negligence claim?
In successful hospital negligence compensation claims our specialist medical negligence solicitors have experience in recovering compensation, as well as arranging any necessary services to improve the client’s quality of life.
- Compensation for the Injury or Loss
- Loss of Earnings
- Interim Compensation Payment
- Private Medical Treatment Costs
- Care & Case Management Costs
- Rehabilitation Costs
- Housing Adaptation & Relocation
- Out-Of-Pocket Expenses
- Compensating Dependants (Spouse/Children)
- Benefits & Financial Advice
- Independent Medical Experts
- Court Of Protection
- Coroners Inquest Advice
- Special Adapted Vehicles
- Recovering The Legal Costs
As each enquiry is unique the advice given will be tailored to the individual circumstances of the client.
About Our Medical Negligence Teams
Mistreatment.com is comprised of specialist teams of medical negligence solicitors throughout England and Wales. Mistreatment.com are committed in fighting for truth and justice, raising clinical standards and ensuring you or your loved ones receive the compensation you deserve under a no win no fee basis. Find out more about members of our hospital negligence compensation team…
Our commitment to victims of medical negligence
We understand each patient’s circumstances are unique, however with our specialist medical negligence solicitors and barristers Mistreatment.com are able to provide you with support, guidance and access to justice. Our commitment is to offer you:
- Free private and confidential initial advice.
- A no obligation free claims assessment, so you know where you stand.
- Legal representation under no win no fee, if you seek to pursue a medical negligence claim.
- Experienced medical & legal advisors who will listen to you and are there to help.
- Access to experienced teams of specialist medical negligence solicitors across England and Wales.
- If you decide to make a medical complaint we can provide a free and independent complaints guide.
Unsure If You Are Entitled To Make A Rheumatology Error Claim?
Before you decide to bring a claim, our dedicated claims department will under no obligation carry out a free claim assessment.
Start Free Claim Assessment
Lines Open 24hrs
0800 222 9800
Mrs N is awarded compensation following the untimely death of her husband caused by a Hospital administrative error.
A member of our Solicitor Panel was able to secure a compensation payment on behalf of Mrs N after a hospital error resulted in the death of her Husband .
Patient receives a compensation settlement following a misdiagnosis of cancer resulting in delayed treatment and a mastectomy.
A member of our solicitor panel helped Mr J secure a compensation payment of £17,000 following a misdiagnosis of male breast cancer.
Our panel of medical negligence solicitors help recover interim damages exceeding £2.2 million, for the benefit of a child with cerebral palsy to provide a home for him and his family, suitably adapted to accommodate his severe disability.