- Claims We Help With
- Amputation Claim
- Birth Injury & Pregnancy
- Brain Injury
- Cancer Misdiagnosis & Delay
- Care Home Negligence
- Cauda Equina Compensation
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cosmetic Surgery Errors
- Dental Negligence
- Fracture Misdiagnosis
- Failures in Surgical Consent
- Faulty Medical Products
- GP Negligence
- Hospital Negligence
- Eye Surgery Compensation
- Misdiagnosis & Delay
- Spinal Injury Claims
- Stillbirth Claims
- Surgical Errors
- Compensation Types
- Amputation Related Injury
- Bile Duct Related Injury
- Birth Related Injury
- Brain Related Injury
- Bowel Related Injury
- Cancer Related Injury
- Cardiac Related Injury
- Care Home Related Injury
- Cauda Equina
- Cerebral Palsy
- Cosmetic Related Injuries
- Dental Related Injury
- Diabetic Related Injury
- ENT (Ear, Nose & Throat) Related Injury
- Erb's Palsy Injury
- Eye Related Injuries
- Gynaecological Related Injury
- Hip Related Injury
- Knee Related Injury
- Nerve Related Injury
- Spinal Related Injury
- Orthopaedic Related Injury
- Pressure Sore Injury
- Rheumatological Related Injury
- Urology Related Injury
- Considering a Medical Claim?
- Case Studies
- FREE CLAIM ASSESSMENT >>
Our medical negligence solicitor panel helped recover interim damages exceeding £2.2 million, for the benefit of a child with cerebral palsy to provide a home for him and his family, suitabily adapted to accommodate his severe disability.
Placental Abruption Diagnosis & Treatment Errors
Placental abruption occurs when the placenta partially or completely detaches itself from the uterus, in the third trimester. The exact cause of placenta abruption is unknown however, direct causes may include injury to the abdominal region or loss of amniotic fluid. Severe placental abruption may cause serious risks to both mother and baby if not diagnosed and treated promptly.
Types of Placental Abruption Diagnosis & Treatment Errors
Medical professionals are unable to directly prevent such a medical condition. However, a failure to diagnose and treat a placental abruption effectively may result in serious complications. Such errors include:
- A delay or failure in diagnosing a placental abruption in a timely manner
- Errors in treating placental abruption resulting in mothers possibly suffering from blood loss, difficulty in blood clotting,and deprivation of oxygen and nutrients to the baby
- A failure to closely monitor patients experiencing back and abdominal pain, vaginal bleeding, uterine contractions or tenderness
- And other placental abruption errors
If you or a loved one has been affected by a placental abruption diagnosis and treatment error which has resulted in an injury or serious complications, Mistreatment.com may be able to assist.
How to seek Free Legal Advice on a No Win, No Fee?
Here at Mistreatment.com we are able to carry out a free claims assessment under no obligation, in order to establish whether your circumstances warrant a medical complaint or a medical negligence claim on a no win no fee basis.
Should your claim be considered under a no-win no-fee basis, you can decide to instruct the specialist medical negligence solicitor.
Should you decide to instruct the specialist medical negligence solicitor and your claim is unfortunately unsuccessful, you will not pay.
What can I claim for in a successful medical negligence claim?
In successful birth injury and pregnancy compensation claims our specialist medical negligence solicitors have experience in recovering compensation, as well as arranging any necessary services to improve the client’s quality of life.
- Compensation for the Injury or Loss
- Loss of Earnings
- Interim Compensation Payment
- Private Medical Treatment Costs
- Care & Case Management Costs
- Rehabilitation Costs
- Housing Adaptation & Relocation
- Out-Of-Pocket Expenses
- Compensating Dependants (Spouse/Children)
- Benefits & Financial Advice
- Independent Medical Experts
- Court Of Protection
- Coroners Inquest Advice
- Special Adapted Vehicles
- Recovering The Legal Costs
As each enquiry is unique the advice given will be tailored to the individual circumstances of the client.
About Our Medical Negligence Teams
Mistreatment.com is comprised of specialist teams of medical negligence solicitors throughout England and Wales. Mistreatment.com are committed in fighting for truth and justice, raising clinical standards and ensuring you or your loved ones receive the compensation you deserve under a no win no fee basis. Find out more about members of our Birth Injury & Pregnancy compensation team…
Our commitment to victims of medical negligence
We understand each patient’s circumstances are unique, however with our specialist medical negligence solicitors and barristers Mistreatment.com are able to provide you with support, guidance and access to justice. Our commitment is to offer you:
- Free private and confidential initial advice.
- A no obligation free claims assessment, so you know where you stand.
- Legal representation under no win no fee, if you seek to pursue a medical negligence claim.
- Experienced medical & legal advisors who will listen to you and are there to help.
- Access to experienced teams of specialist medical negligence solicitors across England and Wales.
- If you decide to make a medical complaint we can provide a free and independent complaints guide.
Unsure if you are entitled to make a medical negligence claim?
Before you decide to bring a claim, our medical negligence team can carry out a confidential free claim assessment under no obligation for you to use the service.
Call us now for free advice.
Lines are open 24hrs.
0800 222 9800
Who provides the free advice and free claims assessment?
The Mistreatment.com is an award winning legal marketing brand that conducts campaigns for a panel of specialist medical negligence solicitors who are experienced in assisting medical negligence claimants on a 'no win no fee' throughout England & Wales. Learn more.
Start Free Claim Assessment
Lines Open 24hrs
0800 222 9800
Hospital admits liability for failures during management of Mrs S' labour resulted in a stillborn baby.
Despite a perfectly healthy pregnancy Mrs S suffered a stillborn birth due to failures made by the hospital staff during labour.
Our panel of medical negligence solicitors help recover interim damages exceeding £2.2 million, for the benefit of a child with cerebral palsy to provide a home for him and his family, suitably adapted to accommodate his severe disability.